Friday, April 22, 2011

encourage to ride a bike

March 12th is a Saturday, the day is Arbor Day, our educate organized a tree planting to Nansha.
Mother and me to participate in tree planting activities, in retrospect, this is my 1st time to participate in school organizations, environmental protection public service activities.
on Friday night, my mother helped me make a small hand.
we are ready to hang aboard the tree after tree planting hope card, I wish the earth is forever beauteous!
in the tree planting site, I will know some new friends, my mother helped me chart some very pleasing commerce cards, to and commute of new friends.
Saturday, we focus on back to school early.
off at 8:47 .. .
our destination is Guangzhou Nansha, Guangzhou City, a area away from the nearest waterfront, before the household went to look the sea Nansha, also it tasted fresh and delicious seafood (I'm abhorrent to the protein, seafood only taste a little morsel )...< br> in the car, we are taught weaving happy baby.
cheerful child became my current friends ... Ha ha ha
10:35 we finally arrived at the destination have been a nice number of primary school teachers led students and parents at the site accumulation.
day, also heeded a lot of leadership, why leaders will be late? We waited a long period ahead the rite began.
students in our school They cheer at the pageant on stage the eastern Games, we in the audience emulate the bound ...
tiring ah ... truly absence to plant trees faster ....< br> Nansha opened a green aisle, encourage to ride a bike, less use of personal cars. scrutinize the daytime and base the folk to participate in tree planting, are coming along motorcar, not one is riding a bike to. I have as yet studied the bike it, we all must refuel ah .. .
Our mission is to put a lawn into a forest.
numerous people to plant trees, the digit of saplings also small, a few families with the kind of better.
Mom and I put together small seedlings into the dirt, yet no tools .... how to do?
had to find a tool as students, so they first planting, and then lent us a spade.
but did not anticipate to borrow shovels come back, we elected tree saplings have been the fourth grade, brothers and sisters around, and her mother went on to explain: fourth grade pedagogue, explained: I would like to personally planted the tree, but the fourth grade, my sibling and sister were all looking at me, I wish brothers and sisters do not despair. I nodded hard, and then holding the mother tin not help but call to like someone took away my preference toy makes me sorrowful and helpless.
so my mother took me to find classmates, and together they plant trees.
Pazang no fearful of my mother weary I do no boast, it is a a standing ovation the earth small guard.
truth, my heart was still musing approximately my own small tree saplings have been, my mother told me namely the small seedlings is everyone's, not my own. saplings know there are so many kids put it together plant the small trees will be more happy. I comprehend that the cause my mother, but my heart is always preoccupied of tree saplings ......< br> sinking small seedlings grown quite special human, with a jot.
Nansha I will have to come and see this tree does not grow trees.
planting was over, we steer to the park to melodrama Kwai Panyu million.
inside look at the millions of Kwai Park to a lot of cute mini animals and beautiful flowers ...
one afternoon my classmates and I have amusement!
come another next time .....< br> Ha ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment